26th Annual Gala & Auction
2014 Annual Gala & Auction
That The British Invasion Began.
It started as a musical revolution, led by The Beatles from Liverpool, and soon spread to London, the United States and beyond, challenging and changing the world’s ideas of art, fashion, theatre, filmmaking, photography and culture.
On November 1st, join the Peterborough Players for a celebration of that special time in history. Come back with us to the 60s, and enjoy an evening of sumptuous hors d’oeuvres, irrestistible desserts, fine wines and delightful cocktails, all combined with the fun and excitement of silent and live auctions.
Dress up in your 60's finest to compete in our costume contest for a very special prize! So dress up like Ringo, Twiggy or your own 1964 look and enjoy the fun!
Special Thanks to our Co-Sponsors
2014 Auction Items
- 3 Nights at Belmond Charleston Place with $500 Visa Gift Card
- 10-Day Vacation Condo in Old Naples, FL with tickets to Gulfshore Playhouse
- 3 Day/2Night Deluxe Package to New York City with $700 towards hotel, tickets for The Mint Theater and Lincoln Center, and dinner at Ca Va.
- 2 Night stay for 2 at The Charles Hotel in Cambridge, MA with dinner at EVOO and tickets to Central Square Theater and an autographed copy of Fresh & Honest: Food from the Farms of New England and the Kitchen of Henrietta’s Table by Heath Robbins.
- Ogunquit Getaway with a stay at Anchorage by the Sea Hotel, dinner at Jonathan's Ogunquit Restaurant and tickets to Ogunquit Playhouse.
- One-Night Stay at Mill Falls at the Lake for Two Plus $500 Gift Certificate for the restaurant, spa, or hotel.
- One-Night Stay at The Publick House Inn in Sturbridge, MA.
- 2-Night Retreat and Renewal at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health.
- One week vacation condo in Southern France.
Food and Wine
- Case of Fine Wines from Stan Fry and Cy Gregg.
- Star Gazing Evening for 4 with Champagne and Chocolate with David "Rags" Gilmore.
- Wine Tasting for 8 in Stan Fry's Wine Cellar with hors d'oeuvres from Waterhouse Restaurant.
- Dinner for 8 in the Webster Room of the Hancock Inn.
- A Taste of Italy for 6 from Patti Hance and Joe Caracappa.
- Tree House Dinner with Wine for 4 Catered by Sage with Thyme Catering.
- A Magical Evening in Madrid: A Spanish Dinner for Eight from Dorry Richmond.
- 2 Cases of “Deep Sea” California Coastal Wines from Conway Family Wines.
- Pre-theatre Tailgate Picnic and Basket from Sage with Thyme Catering.
- 5-Course Tasting Menu with Wine from Cy Gregg and Stan Fry at Waterhouse for 8 People
- Cava de Vino and Monadnock Oil & Vinegar Tasting Party
- Peterborough Players Board-Prepared Post-Theatre Dinner
- Dinner at L. A. Burdick’s Restaurant in Walpole, NH with Car Service from Janet Reilly.
- Gift Certificate to The Fitzwilliam Inn
- Chocolate Tasting and Factory Tour for up to 10 from Vicuña Chocolate Factory and Café
- Tea Tasting for 6 at The Cozy Tea Cart
- Gift Card to Marzano’s Trattoria
- Gift Certificate to Mile Away Restaurant
Art and The Arts
- Boston Symphony Tickets and Dinner at the Symphony Cafe from Peter and Suzanne Read
- Small Oil Still Life by Sue Callihan
- Oil Painting of Sunflowers by Daniel Thibeault
- 2 VIP Weekend Passes to the NH Film Festival
- Framed Wood Engraving “Man and Dog” from Beth Krommes
- Framed Print of Mt. Monadnock at Sunset by Deb Blair Photography
- 2 VIP Passes for the Monadnock International Film Festival in April 2014
- 4 Tickets to The Met: Live in HD 2014-15 Season
- Watercolor Painting “Mount Monadnock in Autumn” Circa 1940
- A Ride on Our “Backyard Railroad” in Greenfield, NH from John and Liz Halper
- Party at the Players with the Big Screen
- One-Year Membership to The Bond Wellness Center
- Backyard Fireworks by Atlas Advanced Pyrotechnics
- Cocktail Party at The Fox & Moose
- One Dance Class Per Week for the 2014-2015 Dance School Year at MAMA
- Kids’ Birthday Party at Peterborough Community Theatre
- Children’s Birthday Party at the Players
- 3 Group Dance Lessons for a Couple from Studio 9247
- Cooking Class for Two People from Your Kitchen Store
- 10-Week Still Life Group Painting Class at Jeanne Duval Studio
- One-Month Zumba Classes with Que Viva! Fitness
- Four 3-Hour Private Painting Lessons with Sue Callihan
- One-Month Member to Hampshire Hills Sports & Fitness Club plus a family dinner at Tiebreakers and Wickets
- Personal Yoga Session with Michelle Dunn
- 90-Minute Private Yoga Session at Your Home with Janet Archer
- Airplane Ride from Silver Ranch Airpark and $50 Gift Certificate to Kimball Farm
- One Round of Golf for Four (18 Holes)at Shattuck Golf Club in Jaffrey, NH
- One year membership to The Hermitage Club
- One-night stay for 2 plus 2 one-day lift tickets or two rounds of golf at The Hermitage Club
- one-night stay for 2 people (one room) plus 2 one-day lift tickets or two rounds of golf.
- Bruins Sports Deck Tickets from Mike Roper
- 2 Red Sox Tickets for a 2015 season game from Phil Runyon
- 2 Hockey Tickets to Bruins vs. Tampa Bay Lightning, January 13, 2015 from Phil Grisafi
- Entire Day of Tree Service from Broad Oak Tree and Shrub Care
- In-Plant Rug Cleaning by Neatly Done
- Pearl Restringing (Knotted on Silk) up to 36” by Margit Esser Fine Jewelry
- Piano Tuning by Faller Piano Service
- 3 Hours of Electrical Work from Tim Twitchell
- $25 Gift Certificate to Topnotch Auto Repair
Jewelry and Crafts
- Sterling Silver Beaded Necklace from Precious Metals and Petals
- Handmade Pine Bookcase from Michael Dell'Orto
- Beautiful Handmade Oriental Rug from Tribals: Rugs by Hand
- Hand-Crafted Necklace and Earrings (Silver & Antique Buttons) by Seana Cullinan
- Overnight Bag with Co-ordinating Purse & Makeup Bag by Saya Studio
- Labradorite Pendant on Chain Necklace from Gold Dust, Inc.
- Knitted Bear Claw Throw from Joan Brush
- Pandora Bangle Bracelet with Comedy/Tragedy Mask from Anthony Toepfer Jewelers
- Nantucket File Box from Hancock Baskets
- Wreath from Boughs of Holly
- Queen-Size Bed Quilt from Cheryl Seifert, Teresa Cadorette and Linda Amadon
- Vera Bradley Large Weekender Bag
- Labradorite Necklace and Earring set by Ildi Ingraham
- Alice in Wonderland Fabric Hat Box from Sarah's Hat Boxes and $100 Hobbs Jewelers Gift Certificate
- 2 Large White Round Polished Marble Vases from Peterborough Marble & Granite
- Shawl from Muriel Henault
- “Pip” Handbag from New England Everyday Goods
- Ceramic Piece by Genevieve Groesbeck
- Handpainted Silk Painted Scarf from Haiti from Joseph’s Coat
- Two Chinese Cloisonne Vases with Stands
- One Hour Facial from Jeni Skin Care
- Shampoo, Cut and Styling from Manhattan East Hair Salon
- Facial, Pedicure and Body Massage at European Esthetics
- Massage Gift Basket from Radiessence
- Half-hour Massage and Half-hour Hydration Facial from Embody Wellness Studio
- Hair Design and Hi-lighting at James Thomas Salon and Spa
- Organic Spray Tan from Healing Hands Nail Salon
- Lanza Deep Conditioning Treatment from Studio 105 Hair Design
- Kamado Ceramic Grill from Belletetes
- Personalized Park Bench from American Personalized Products
- Downton Abbey and Secrets of Highclere Castle DVD’s donated by Fred and Jean Leventhal
- Hand painted 2-Piece Pedestal Covered Cake Plate from Boyd & Doyle
- Astrology Reading by Ildi Ingraham
- Bounce House Rental for a Children’s Event from Monadnock Tent Rental
- Tent Rental for an Event from Monadnock Tent Rental
- $200 Gift Certificate to The Toadstool Bookshops
- 2-Nights at Little River Bed and Breakfast
- Gift Basket of Fall Bulbs in a Metal Tub from Achile Agway
- Gift Certificat to Underneath it All
- Calphalon Griddle
- Reserved Parking at the Players for YOU!
- Complete Set of 7 Yoga for the Rest of US DVDs
- Gift Certificate to Laurel & Grove
- Gift Certificate to Anytime Apparel
- Gift Certificates to Hubert's Family Outfitters
- About Us
- ARTS IN HD
- Contact Us
- Box Office